1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2. Prepare a greased bundt cake tin.
3. In bowl combine flour, baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
4. In a stand mixer cream the butter and add the sugar until well incorporated.
5. Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
6. Add the orange and lemon rind, stir well.
7. Add in batches, the dry ingredients, orange juice and low fat yogurt.
8. Beat everything until well combined.
9. Pour the batter in the bundt cake tin, spread the batter evenly.
10. Bake the pound cake for 65-75 minutes.
11. In the meantime, in a saucepan combine lemon juice and sugar; simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
12. Once done turn off the heat and set the glaze aside.
13. Remove the pound cake from the oven, while the cake is still warm poke some holes in the cake and drizzle the glaze on top.
14. Allow the cake to cool completely.
15. Serve the citrus pond cake after a hearty meal.