Unique cookery system tried and tested by the author over many years. Easy, economical and nutritious cooking which converts easily to ready meals.
Canned pink salmon
400 Gram, skin and bones off
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1. In a large bowl, place potato, pink salmon, spring onion, lemon juice, paprika and parsley, mix well.
2. Place the mixture at the center of a cling film sheet. Wrap, make an even cylindrical shape, place on a plate and refrigerate for an hour.
3. For the sauce: In a small bowl, place all ingredients, whisk together and refrigerate.
4. Cut the potato - salmon log into slices.
5. In a skillet, heat oil, place 3 slices and fry for about 3 minutes from each side. Repeat the process to fry other slices of fishcakes.
6. Serve with fried tomatoes, sauce and salad.
If you have some leftover mashed potatoes try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned salmon and makes a healthy meal, that boosts your intake of omega 3 fatty acids. The tangy dill sauce provides a tart balance. It is a quick and easy recipe to make after a hard day's work.