250 Gram (Fresh Or Frozen Strawberries If Using Frozen Just Defrost Them Before Using And Use All The Juices As Well)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Whipped cream/Whipped topping for vegan version
2 Bottle (2 l)
Canned peach halves
1. Purée strawberries in a chopper or food processor.
2. Add sugar and balsamic vinegar and mix well together.
3. Then unmold the cake and put it upside down on a tray, large plate or any other dish you like.
4. Cover all the cake with whipped cream and fill the cavity with it as well.
5. Then add 2-3 peach halves into the cavity and cover the ends with whipped cream.
6. Drip strawberry purée on the sides of whipped cream and cover the plate with it.
7. Add uneatable eyeballs or other scary toys and serve.
8. You have to remember that whipped cream is sliding from the sides of the cake, but we're here after the horror effect and not neatness.