1. In a bowl, add in the butter and dark chocolate. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring at every 30 seconds.
2. Take out the chocolate bowl and set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, place the egg and whisk for 1 minute.
4. Add in the sugar and whisk for a few seconds.
5. Pour into the chocolate mixture stir for a few seconds.
6. Add in the flour into the chocolate mixture and stir well.
7. Stir in the hazelnut into the cake mixture.
8. Add in chocolate chips and stir well.
9. Place the batter into the microwave proof mug and top with Ferrero rocher, push down and top with 1 tbsp. of the batter.
10. Microwave for 2 minutes.
11. Top the mug cake with your favorite ice cream and serve.
Yes you read correctly, it chocolate mug cake not “mud cake.” Surely everyone has a favorite mug to drink hot beverages or sometimes soup? Well put your friend to better use! Mix, stir, bury a Ferrero Rocher, and microwave for 2 minutes and you have yourself a mug cake. Gooey, chocolaty, stick in your mouth. You will be in “Ferrero Rocher” heaven.