|Sweet cooking chocolate||16 Ounce (4 bars, 4 ounce size)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 42 5F.
2. Grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan. Line with wax paper.
3. In large bowls place the egg yolks and whites. Set aside at room temperature for 60 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate on top of a double boiler. Beat in butter, using a spoon.
5. Beat egg whites till stiff peaks are formed when the beater is set aside.
6. Beat yolks till it turns thick and is lemon-colored.
7. Add sugar to egg yolk. Beat thoroughly. Mix flour. Beat till well blended.
8. Stir into chocolate mixture.
9. Gently fold the chocolate mixture into beaten egg white.
10. Pour the mixture into prepared pan.
11. Reduce oven temperature to 350F, and bake 25 minutes.
12. Cool the cake completely till it settles down like a cheesecake.
13. Place the pan in refrigerator. Chill for 4 hours.
14. Turn in the cake on a serving plate. Cut it into ¾-inch slices.
18. Serve chocolate cake chilled topped with chocolate curls.