Pineapple Upside Down Ice Cream Cake
|Pineapple ice cream||2 Quart|
|Canned sliced pineapple||20 1⁄2 Ounce, well drained (1 can)|
|Whipped cream/Whipped dessert topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecan sundae topping||6 Ounce (1 jar)|
1. Soften icecream.
2. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap.
3. In pan, press ice cream firmly and evenly.
4. Cover the pan and freeze, until very firm-€”several hours or overnight.
5. Invert ice cream onto serving plate. Remove plastic wrap from ice cream square.
6. Arrange a pineapple slice in each corner, and one in center of ice-cream Square.
7. Cut 4 other pineapple slices in half; press 2 halves against each side of ice cream.
8. Place a cherry in the center of each whole pineapple slice.
9. Pipe rosettes of whipped cream on plate around ice cream.
10. Decorate open space on top with some of pecan topping.
11. Spoon rest of pecans on plate.
12. Serve Pineapple upside down ice cream chilled, topped up with syrup.
Calories 2489 Calories from Fat 1349
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 150 g230.6%
Saturated Fat 88.1 g440.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 910 mg303.3%
Sodium 994.5 mg41.4%
Total Carbohydrates 259 g86.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22%
Sugars 217.4 g
Protein 32 g63.6%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C 84.4%
Calcium 67.8% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet