Spumoni Ice Cream Cake
|Spumoni ice cream||2 Pint (2 Bricks)|
|Heavy cream||3 Cup (48 tbs), whipped|
|Frozen raspberries||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Packets)|
1) Freeze the serving dish.
2) On the chilled serving plate, arrange the ice cream bricks side by side forming a square.
3) Frost the top and sides of the bricks with whipped cream.
4) Transfer the remaining whipped cream into a pastry bag attached with a rosette tip. Decorate the top and sides of the bricks with the rosettes.
5) Freeze the cake till it sets, in about 3 hours.
6) Wrap the cake in plastic wrap if using it after a day.
7) Slice the cake and spoon raspberries over individual slices.