Spumoni Ice Cream Cake
|Spumoni ice cream||2 Pint (2 Bricks)|
|Heavy cream||3 Cup (48 tbs), whipped|
|Frozen raspberries||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Packets)|
1) Freeze the serving dish.
2) On the chilled serving plate, arrange the ice cream bricks side by side forming a square.
3) Frost the top and sides of the bricks with whipped cream.
4) Transfer the remaining whipped cream into a pastry bag attached with a rosette tip. Decorate the top and sides of the bricks with the rosettes.
5) Freeze the cake till it sets, in about 3 hours.
6) Wrap the cake in plastic wrap if using it after a day.
7) Slice the cake and spoon raspberries over individual slices.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4607 Calories from Fat 3176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 359 g552.4%
Saturated Fat 224.9 g1124.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1355.7 mg451.9%
Sodium 1016.1 mg42.3%
Total Carbohydrates 325 g108.4%
Dietary Fiber 36.4 g145.8%
Sugars 231.9 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 211.7% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 46.8% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet