|Flour||6 Ounce (Use 1 1/2 Level Teaspoons Of Baking Powder With Plain Flour)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon juice||12 Milliliter (1 Dessert-Spoon)|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (Some Required)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Sieve together the flour and baking powder, if using, and stir into the margarine mixture along with the lemon rind and juice.
3) Add just enough milk, very gradaully, to make a soft consistency.
4) Into paper cases, put the batter.
5) Bake neat the top of the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
6) Cool the cakes on a wire tray.
7) Place the cakes on a decorative serving platter and serve at room temperture or chilled. These make a good dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1834 Calories from Fat 873
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g151.1%
Saturated Fat 18.2 g91.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 213 mg71%
Sodium 114.2 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 220 g73.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.7%
Sugars 83.2 g
Protein 25 g50.9%
Vitamin A 86.7% Vitamin C 84.1%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 52%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet