|Flour||6 Ounce (Use 1 1/2 Level Teaspoons Of Baking Powder With Plain Flour)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon juice||12 Milliliter (1 Dessert-Spoon)|
|Milk||1 Tablespoon (Some Required)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Sieve together the flour and baking powder, if using, and stir into the margarine mixture along with the lemon rind and juice.
3) Add just enough milk, very gradaully, to make a soft consistency.
4) Into paper cases, put the batter.
5) Bake neat the top of the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
6) Cool the cakes on a wire tray.
7) Place the cakes on a decorative serving platter and serve at room temperture or chilled. These make a good dessert.