No Bake Fruit Cake
|Candied fruits||2 Cup (32 tbs), minced|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows package||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Rum extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a 9x5 inch loaf dish and line the sides and bottom of the dish with foil.
2) Arrange all the ingredients.
3) In large bowl combine fruits and nuts.
4) Stir in graham cracker crumbs, and toss to coat.
5) Set fruit mixture aside.
6) In medium bowl, microwave butter at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
7) Add marshmallows and rum extract.
8) Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallow mixture is smooth and melted, stirring after 1 minute.
10) Mix until ingredients are well distributed and evenly coated.
11) Into prepared pan, pour the mixture.
12) Press down firmly.
13) Refrigerate until completely chilled.
14) Cut the cake into thin slices and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4418 Calories from Fat 1409
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 155 g238.6%
Saturated Fat 59.2 g295.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 193.5 mg64.5%
Sodium 1247.3 mg52%
Total Carbohydrates 760 g253.4%
Dietary Fiber 35 g140%
Sugars 576.4 g
Protein 56 g111.8%
Vitamin A 46.3% Vitamin C 8.1%
Calcium 42.9% Iron 31.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet