No Bake Fruit Cake
|Candied fruits||2 Cup (32 tbs), minced|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows package||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Rum extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a 9x5 inch loaf dish and line the sides and bottom of the dish with foil.
2) Arrange all the ingredients.
3) In large bowl combine fruits and nuts.
4) Stir in graham cracker crumbs, and toss to coat.
5) Set fruit mixture aside.
6) In medium bowl, microwave butter at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
7) Add marshmallows and rum extract.
8) Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallow mixture is smooth and melted, stirring after 1 minute.
10) Mix until ingredients are well distributed and evenly coated.
11) Into prepared pan, pour the mixture.
12) Press down firmly.
13) Refrigerate until completely chilled.
14) Cut the cake into thin slices and serve.