|Butter/Sunflower margarine||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Date puree/Apricot puree||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Whole-wheat flour||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Porridge oats||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit puree together.
3. Add flour and oats to the mixture and beat to form a stiff dough.
4. Press or roll out the dough.
5. Cut into 12 small rounds.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until brown.
7. Cool on a wire rack.
8. Serve as a snack.
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.3%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.3 mg6.8%
Sodium 1.9 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.9% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet