Deluxe Light Banana Cake
|Pound cake loaf||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 loaf, Commercial)|
|Vanilla low fat yogurt||16 Ounce (1 carton)|
|Ripe bananas||2 Medium, sliced|
|Pecans||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Make 3 slice layers out of the cake horizontally and spread bottom layer with 1/3 cup yogurt.
2. Layer half of banana slices over yogurt and spread with additional 1/3 cup yogurt.
3. Repeat layers, ending with cake layer.
4. Over the top of cake spread remaining yogurt and sprinkle with pecans.
5. With cover chill overnight and then serve.