|Caster sugar||6 Ounce|
|Chopped peel||2 Tablespoon|
|Self raising flour||6 Ounce|
|Natural yogurt||6 Ounce|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C, Gas Mark 4,
2. In a large bowl, tip in the butter and sugar and beat well.
3. Gradually add lemon rind and beat well.
4. Crack the eggs and separate out the egg yolks one at a time and beat the egg yolks one at a time into the butter mixture to get a uniform mix.
5. Use sifted flour to beat it into the egg mixture while alternating with the yogurt mixture to form a uniform mixture. Stir in the peel.
6. Tip the separate egg whites into a large bowl and whip gently until stiff and then fold into the batter.
7. Spoon this mixture into a greased loaf tin and bake for 1 hour.
8. When partially cool, remove to a wire tray and set aside to cool
9. Cut into slices and serve immediately