Bhavna'S Basic Eggless Chocolate Cake
|Butter||50 Gram, unsalted|
|Condensed milk||200 Gram|
|All purpose flour/Cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Coco cola/Soda||100 Milliliter|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl beat together butter, condensed milk and then vanilla extract with an electric whisk.
3. In another bowl sift dry ingredients - all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Into the wet ingredients add the dry ingredients in two batches along with coco cola or soda which has to be added until the right consistency of the batter arrives and blend well.
5. Grease 2 cake baking trays and fill them half way with the cake batter.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 15 -20 minutes or until the inserted toothpick in the cake comes out clear.
7. Remove onto a wire rack upside down.
8. Decorate the cake with toppings or whipped cream of desired flavor and serve.
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.9 mg14.6%
Sodium 292.3 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 30.8 g
Protein 9 g19%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 21% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet