Vanilla Banana Cake
|Self raising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ripe bananas||1 1⁄2 , mashed|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 6 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, place the mashed banana with the sugar.
4) Beat in margarine, eggs, vanilla and half the flour.
5) Stir the banana mixture until thoroughly mixed.
6) Mix in the remaining flour stirring continuously for 1 minute until well mixed.
7) Transfer the batter to the pan.
8) Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, until toothpick insert in the center comes out clean.
9) Allow to cool for 10 minutes and invert over wire rack.
10) Leave to cool completely, slice and serve.
Calories 517 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.2%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg52.9%
Sodium 456.4 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 43.6 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet