Vanilla Banana Cake
|Self raising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ripe bananas||1 1⁄2 , mashed|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 6 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, place the mashed banana with the sugar.
4) Beat in margarine, eggs, vanilla and half the flour.
5) Stir the banana mixture until thoroughly mixed.
6) Mix in the remaining flour stirring continuously for 1 minute until well mixed.
7) Transfer the batter to the pan.
8) Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, until toothpick insert in the center comes out clean.
9) Allow to cool for 10 minutes and invert over wire rack.
10) Leave to cool completely, slice and serve.