|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take a medium mixing bowl and combine together sugar, biscuit mix, milk and egg.
2) Pour the prepared batter in a 9-inch cake pan.
3) Take a small bowl and combine together cinnamon, brown sugar, and walnuts.
4) Sprinkle mixture over top and microwave (high) for about 6-7 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn half-way through cooking. Set aside for about 5 minutes before serving.
5) Slice and serve immediately.