Easter Bunny Cake
|Yellow cake mix||8 Ounce (1 Loaf Size / 1 Package)|
|White frosting mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Strawberry jam||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Canned)|
1) Lightly grease a 9X1 1/2-inch layer pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, prepare cake batter, using cake mix according to label directions.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the layer pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven according to the label instruction or until a wooden skewer inserted near center comes out clean.
5) Leave aside for 10 minutes to cool in pan.
6) Using a knife, loosen the pudding around edges and tube.
7) Invert the cake onto the rack and turn right side up.
8) Allow to cool completely and place on the serving plate.
9) Cut into 4 two-inch-wide strips, then cut pieces about 2 inches long from one end of each outside strip.
10) Prepare the frosting according to packet instructions.
11) Lightly fold the frosting with 1/2 cup into jam.
12) Cover the cake pieces with the frosting and serve.
Calories 355 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 302.5 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 24.6 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet