|White cake mix||1 (1 Package)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creamy vanilla frosting mix||4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|10x confectioners sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs), sifted|
|Green food color||3 Drop|
|Yellow food color||3 Drop|
|Red food color||3 Drop|
|Fluffy white frosting mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Lightly grease a 13x9x2- inch baking pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, make cake batter with cake mix, eggs and water.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven as per the directions mentioned on the label.
5) Allow to cool cake in the pan and allow to cool on wire rack.
6) In another bowl, prepare vanilla frosting mix with butter or margarine and warm water, as per the directions mentioned on the label.
7) Divide the frosting into two parts.
8) Add in 1 cup of 10X sugar, into 1 part of the frosting and tint green with the food coloring.
9) Mix the remaining 10X sugar into other half of frosting.
10) In a cup, 2 tablespoon of frosting for making centers of blossoms; tint remaining yellow with food coloring.
11) On a cookie press, fit snowflake or star plate, stuff with yellow frosting.
12) Press out onto a wax-paper-lined cookie sheet to make 6 blossoms.
13) Make 6 tiny balls from 2 tablespoons of reserved white frosting.
14) Stick one ball into center of each blossom, and gently make a hollow in each with a wooden spoon handle.
15) In a cup, mix few drops each yellow and red food coloring, to make orange.
16) Using a brush apply around edges of flower cups.
17) Cover and refrigerate until firm.
18) In a bowl, prepare the frosting mix with boiling water, as per the directions mentioned on the label.
19) In a cake decoration set with a writing tip, fill the reserved green frosting.
20) Press out onto cake in ribbons to divide into 12 sections.
21) Make bowknots and long slender leaves, alternately, into sections.
22) Lift the chilled blossoms from wax paper and place on top of leaves.
23) Serve the cake at room temperature.