Whipped Cream Cake
|Cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Pint (1 Cup)|
|For coffee butter frosting|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Confectioner sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||3 Tablespoon|
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. Grease two 8-€ round layer cake pans. Place waxed paper at the bottom of it and grease it lightly.
3. In a bowl, sieve flour. Add sugar, baking powder and salt and mix it well.
4. In a deep 1 quart bowl, add cream and vanilla. Beat it well with hand or a blender for about 1 ½ minutes or until it is stiff.
5. Break eggs into it and beat it.
6. Add the flour mix and beat it well.
7. Pour the above batter into the two cake pans.
8. Bake it in moderate oven at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Before removing from the oven ensure that the cake is fluffy and springs back when touched lightly with finger.
9. Place it on cake rack and keep it aside to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
10. Remove from pans and put it into serving dish. Remove waxed paper.
11. To make the coffee butter frosting, cream butter. Sift sugar and coffee together.
12. Sift sugar and coffee together. Add gradually to butter, creaming until light and fluffy.
13. Add cream as frosting becomes thick.
11. To serve Whipped Cream Cake, frost with Coffee Butter Frosting and cut into sqaures or slices.