Frosted Fudge Cake
|Chocolate chips||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Biscuit mix||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. In 4 cup glass measure melt chocolate at high for 2 minutes and blend with water, milk and vanilla.
2. Line an 8-inch round glass dish with wax paper and pour the mixture into it.
3. In small bowl combine biscuit mix, sugar, shortening, milk, egg and vanilla and pour over chocolate.
4. Microwave at high for 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
5. Let it cool for 5 minutes and invert on serving dish.
6. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.