Microwave Pineapple Upside Down Cake
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple slices||8 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, juiced reserved (1 can)|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Dozen|
|Yellow cake mix||9 Ounce (1 package, 1 layer size)|
1) Select a glass baking dish, and mix well butter,sugar and the nuts.now cook these for 2 minutes on HIGH(9).
2) Once the butter and sugar have melted to form the syrup, arrange the pineapple and cherries in it.
3) Now make the cake mix as per the instructions on package.x
4) Keep aside some of the pineapple juice.
5) Pour this on the fruit.
6) Now cook on BAKE (6) for upto 6 minutes.
7) Rotate the dish to ensure even cooking.
8) Now increase to HIGH (9) for 3 minutes.
9) Now quickly invert the dish onto a serving platter.
10) Serve warm.