Microwave Pineapple Upside Down Cake
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple slices||8 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, juiced reserved (1 can)|
|Maraschino cherries||1 Dozen|
|Yellow cake mix||9 Ounce (1 package, 1 layer size)|
1) Select a glass baking dish, and mix well butter,sugar and the nuts.now cook these for 2 minutes on HIGH(9).
2) Once the butter and sugar have melted to form the syrup, arrange the pineapple and cherries in it.
3) Now make the cake mix as per the instructions on package.x
4) Keep aside some of the pineapple juice.
5) Pour this on the fruit.
6) Now cook on BAKE (6) for upto 6 minutes.
7) Rotate the dish to ensure even cooking.
8) Now increase to HIGH (9) for 3 minutes.
9) Now quickly invert the dish onto a serving platter.
10) Serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2055 Calories from Fat 624
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.6%
Saturated Fat 37.9 g189.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 1648 mg68.7%
Total Carbohydrates 348 g115.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 246 g
Protein 13 g25.5%
Vitamin A 28.7% Vitamin C 41%
Calcium 11% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet