Apple Griddle Cakes
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||5 Teaspoon|
|Sweet milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted shortening/Oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Finely chopped apples||1 Cup (16 tbs), unpeeled|
1) Combine together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Mix in eggs, milk, shortening and flour mixture to eggs and beat until smooth.
3) Now, add apples. Then, heat a griddle and lightly grease it.
4) Pour ¼ cup of the batter to make a cake.
5) Bake until top is bubbly and edges are dry.
5) Turn and brown from the other side.
6) Dust some confectioner-€™s sugar and serve warm.