|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs), unsifted|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||3 Teaspoon, ground|
|Nutmeg||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cloves||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1 1/2 sticks)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Applesauce||2 Cup (32 tbs), unsweetened|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple glaze||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take a 10-inch tube pan and grease it.
3) Take a bowl and mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
4) Take another bowl and beat together the butter or margarine, sugar and eggs.
5) Add the flour mixture alternately with applesauce.
6) Add walnuts and raisins.
7) Pour the batter into the pan.
8) Put the pan in the preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
9) Take out the pan and allow the cake to cool.