|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||1 , melted|
|Cake flour||3 Cup (48 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ice water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease three 8" layer pans and line them with wax paper.
2) Into the mixer, add butter, vanilla and sugar. Cream well.
3) Add in the eggs and beat the mixture till light and fluffy.
4) Stir in the melted chocolate. Blend well.
5) Sieve the cake flour, baking soda and salt.
6) Add in the mixture of dry ingredients along with iced water alternatively into the chocolate batter.
7) Transfer the batter into the pan. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
8) Let the cake cool down completely.
9) Serve the Fudge Cake with Fudge Frosting.