Quick Change Cake
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), sifted|
|Sugar||7⁄8 Cup (14 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking dish and set aside for later use.
1. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Further, add egg, cream and vanilla, beating constantly for 2 minutes.
3. In the greased baking dish, pour this batter.
4. Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
5. Garnish the cake with nuts, if desired.
6. Cut the cake into triangles upon cooling and serve at once.