Quick Change Cake
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), sifted|
|Sugar||7⁄8 Cup (14 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking dish and set aside for later use.
1. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Further, add egg, cream and vanilla, beating constantly for 2 minutes.
3. In the greased baking dish, pour this batter.
4. Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
5. Garnish the cake with nuts, if desired.
6. Cut the cake into triangles upon cooling and serve at once.
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.1 mg30%
Sodium 166.5 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g16.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 29.4 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet