Crusty Sausage Cakes
|Pork sausage||1 Pound|
|Eggs||2 Small, slightly beaten|
|Crushed corn flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Shape the sausage to make patties that are about 1/2" thick. You can make 6-8 patties.
2. In another bowl, take egg and beat well.
3. Dip the patties into the egg and roll them in cornflakes.
4. Pan fry in a skillet with hot fat. Turn them to brown on both sides till cooked through
5. Serve with applesauce or tart jelly
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g42%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.6 mg41.5%
Sodium 444.7 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet