|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Cream style corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Medium Ones)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Melted fat/Oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites slowly in this mixture with a spoon or spatula.
5. In a heavy bottomed pan heat some fat and put spoonfuls of mixture on it when the fat is hot but not smoking.
6. Flatten with a wooden spoon, turn and cook until golden brown on both sides.
7. Serve hot. It can be served for lunch or as a nice breakfast dish or even as a bite size snack with drinks, the kids will love it too.
8. You can do variations by adding chilli, ginger, fish sauce instead of salt or any other spice according to your taste.