Pineapple Coconut Ribbon Cake
|Canned pineapple||20 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cake flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Pineapple frosting||4 Tablespoon (Of Your Choice)|
|Flaked coconut||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a baking pan and grease it.
3) Drain the pineapple and keep the juice aside.
4) Take the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and stir them well. keep the mixture aside.
5) Take a bowl and beat the butter or margarine and sugar.
6) Add eggs (one at a time) and flour mixture alternately.
7) Add 2/3 cup of reserved pineapple juice.
8) Pour the batter into the pan.
9) Bake the cake in an oven at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
10) Transfer the cake into the serving plate and spread the pineapple frosting over the top of the cake.
11) Garnish the top of the cake with diagonal strips of pineapple and coconut.