|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 Sticks)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cake flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|For chocolate frosting|
|Semisweet chocolate||4 Ounce, melted and cooled|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick)|
|Amaretto liqueur||2 Teaspoon|
|Icing||4 Tablespoon (For Decorations)|
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a jelly-roll pan and grease it.
3) Making the cake: take the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and beat them to make the mixture fluffy.
4) Add sugar, vanilla and salt. Beat the mixture well.
5) Add flour and eggs alternately. Mix them properly.
6) Spread the batter evenly into the pan.
7) Bake the dish into oven at 325 degrees for 35 minutes.
8) Allow the cake to cool completely.
9) Now prepare the chocolate frosting. For this, take the chocolate, butter and amaretto in a bowl. Beat them well.
10) Slightly trim the edges of the cake and cut the cake into half crosswise to form two uniform rectangles.
11) Spread half of the frosting over one rectangle and them keep the second rectangle on top. Pour the remaining frosting over the second rectangle
12) Make 7 strips with this cake and then cut the strips diagonally to create 40 diamond shaped petits fours.
13) Decorate the petits fours with any decorative icing.
14) Serve the dish in a serving platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5375 Calories from Fat 2809
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 320 g492.9%
Saturated Fat 188.2 g941.2%
Trans Fat 3.4 g
Cholesterol 1332.7 mg444.2%
Sodium 1132 mg47.2%
Total Carbohydrates 601 g200.3%
Dietary Fiber 29.9 g119.7%
Sugars 406 g
Protein 62 g124.1%
Vitamin A 176.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 42.5% Iron 37.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet