|Sifted flour||225 Gram|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilled butter||115 Gram, cut into cubes|
|Castor sugar||90 Gram|
|Eggs||2 Large, lightly beaten|
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (325T)
2. Prepare the cake tin
3. Sift the flour with baking powder and salt
4. Add the butter and rub the flour into the butter with the fingertips to make breadcrumbs. Raise the mixture to aerate it.
5. Add sugar and the sultanas and mix well. Then add the eggs and mix well to make dough of stiff consistency
6. Place the spoonfuls of mixture on prepared baking trays in about 8 heaps and rough up the dough with a fork.
7. Bake in the centre of preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve at room temperature