|Orange cake||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Orange||1 1⁄2 Medium, rinded and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Yellow cake mix||18 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add orange juice and rind pieces, along with eggs, and one half of cake mix, and stir properly using rubber spatula or blend by running the MIX blade for 10 seconds.
3. Stop the blender and stir in another half of cake mix.
4. Push down the ingredients towards center of the blade.
5. Blend the ingredients by running MIX blade for 20 seconds. Stop the blender push the ingredients towards blades and blend it for another 10 seconds using the same blade.
6. Spoon the mixture onto 2 well -greased and floured 8-inch layer pans.
7. Bake in oven for 30 -35 minutes.
8. Allow the pan to cool for 5 minutes, then avert the cake on wire racks and cool for some more time.
9. Serve the wedges of orange cake with crÃ¨me fraiche.