Peachy Nut Cake
|Yellow cake mix||18 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), broken up|
|Walnut/Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), halved|
|Canned peach||29 Ounce, sliced , well -drained (1 Can, 1 Pound 13 Ounce)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare cake batter with yellow cake mix
3. Pour batter on a floured and well-greased baking pan measuring 13 X 9 X 2 inches.
4. Bake for about 25- 30 minutes.
5. In a container of food processor, blend brown sugar, butter, cream, nuts, and vanilla by running a STIR blade for about 10 seconds, until the nuts get finely chopped.
6. Spoon the mixture over cake and arrange the peach slices over its top.
7. Hold the cake at about 5 inches from heat source and broil until its edges get lightly browned and the top turns bubbly.
8. Serve the cake cold or warm or with ice cream or whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3648 Calories from Fat 1091
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g192.9%
Saturated Fat 29.4 g147.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.5 mg1.5%
Sodium 3296.9 mg137.4%
Total Carbohydrates 610 g203.5%
Dietary Fiber 25.9 g103.5%
Sugars 402.8 g
Protein 37 g73.3%
Vitamin A 127.4% Vitamin C 40.9%
Calcium 24.3% Iron 28.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet