Spiced Pumpkin Cake
|Yellow cake mix without pudding||18 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Dash|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
6. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
7. Remove the cake from pan and cool on wire rack.
8. In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar and milk; stir until smooth. Sprinkle over cake.
9. Make slices and serve with tea.
Calories 608 Calories from Fat 199
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.7%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 106.1 mg35.4%
Sodium 448.7 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g11%
Sugars 69.3 g
Protein 7 g13.3%
Vitamin A 97.9% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet