|Mixed dried fruit||6 Ounce (Prunes, Apricots, Raisins And Sultanas, 170 Gram)|
|Stoned dates||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Coconut||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Rice flour||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Ground sunflower seeds||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Mixed spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sunflower seed oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash fruits and dunk dates in hot water for about 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine rice, coconut, seeds, rice flour and spice.
3. Chop apples, and soaked fruit and combine it with dry ingredients. Add spoonful of water and oil and combine them well.
4. Spread it over the baking tray and allow it to remain at cold place.
5. Divide the cake into small squares.
6. Serve the altogether cake with coffee.