|Mixed dried fruit||6 Ounce (Prunes, Apricots, Raisins And Sultanas, 170 Gram)|
|Stoned dates||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
|Coconut||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Rice flour||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Ground sunflower seeds||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Mixed spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Sunflower seed oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash fruits and dunk dates in hot water for about 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine rice, coconut, seeds, rice flour and spice.
3. Chop apples, and soaked fruit and combine it with dry ingredients. Add spoonful of water and oil and combine them well.
4. Spread it over the baking tray and allow it to remain at cold place.
5. Divide the cake into small squares.
6. Serve the altogether cake with coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2521 Calories from Fat 1085
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g188.9%
Saturated Fat 47.2 g235.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 468.4 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 267 g88.9%
Dietary Fiber 53.6 g214.5%
Sugars 76.5 g
Protein 119 g237.5%
Vitamin A 15.5% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 101.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet