These Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes are incredible. Chocolate cakes with a gooey chocolate centre that ooze out once opened, a true chocoholics dream! If I start to type here how I made them I’ll go and eat another one, so check out the video and have a go…they’re really easy.
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, egg yolk, and sugar.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in microwave and pour it in the egg sugar mixture. Whisk well.
3. Add cocoa powder, flour, vanilla essence, and salt. Mix until well combined.
4. Into greased ramekins, pour the mixture and cover it with cling film.
5. Pop in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until nice and firm.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degree F (gas mark 6).
7. Place the ramekins in a baking pan and fill the pan with water, about half way through.
8. Pop in oven and bake for about 15-18 minutes.
9. Remove from water and allow cakes to cool for 10 minutes.
10. Invert and transfer to a serving platter.