Barry tries to bake a chocolate cake to resemble the one seen in the Portal video games.
For sponge cake
Self raising flour
4 , beaten
1 Tablespoon (For greasing)
1 , grated
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), halved
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Betty Crocker icing)
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 3/ 325 degrees F. Grease 2 baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, sift together self-raising flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and caster sugar.
3. Add in the eggs and beat well.
4. Pour in the milk and mix again. Followed by butter and mix until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
5. Bake in oven for 50 minutes.
6. Meanwhile slice the top of marshmallows and top that with cherries. Set aside.
7. Take out the cake from the oven and remove from the pan. Let it cool.
8. Spread the chocolate icing on one of the cake and place another cake over that. Frost the whole cake including sides.
9. Sprinkle chocolate over that and stick marshmallows and cherries.