Delicious Homemade Portal Cake
|For sponge cake|
|Self raising flour||225 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||225 Gram|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
|Chocolate bar||1 , grated|
|Cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), halved|
|Chocolate icing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Betty Crocker icing)|
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 3/ 325 degrees F. Grease 2 baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, sift together self-raising flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and caster sugar.
3. Add in the eggs and beat well.
4. Pour in the milk and mix again. Followed by butter and mix until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
5. Bake in oven for 50 minutes.
6. Meanwhile slice the top of marshmallows and top that with cherries. Set aside.
7. Take out the cake from the oven and remove from the pan. Let it cool.
8. Spread the chocolate icing on one of the cake and place another cake over that. Frost the whole cake including sides.
9. Sprinkle chocolate over that and stick marshmallows and cherries.
10. Slice the cake and serve for dessert.
Calories 443 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g71.2%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 135.6 mg45.2%
Sodium 419.9 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 31.3 g
Protein 7 g13.4%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 0.34%
Calcium 18.8% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet