Chocolate cake in a pan, is a simple recipe that you mix and bake the whole cake in a pan. You don’t even need a bowl for this recipe. This recipe is from my co-worker. This recipes was handed down to her by her mother in-law. This is a simple to make cake, and it doesn’t even need frosting.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), cold
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a sifter, add all the dry ingredients.
3. Sift it directly into an ungreased 8x8 inch cake pan.
4. Make three holes in this mixture.
5. Add vinegar in one hole, vanilla extract in another hole and cooking oil in the last hole.
6. Add cold water to the entire mixture. Mix it well.
7. Bake it for 35 minutes in an oven at 350 degrees F.
8. Serve one pan Chocolate Cake after dusting it with powdered sugar.
If you intend to make a cake without messing your kitchen, try this One-Pan Chocolate Cake recipe. This recipe uses the baking pan itself to mix the ingredients thus saving time and effort. What is more the end product is very tasty and delicious too!