1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Add the butter and peanut butter to a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
3) Stir the ingredients together to combine and then add the bananas, eggs, 3/4 of a cup of brown sugar and milk. Stir well to combine.
4) Add the Bisquick and then mix until the wet and dry ingredients are well mixed. Don’t over mix.
5) Spoon the batter into a greased 8-inch round cake pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
6) Scatter 1 of the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar that was set aside all over the cake.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8) While the cake is baking, make the glaze. Stir together the peanut butter, water and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
9) Fry the bacon until crispy and then drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon of brown sugar.
10) Once the bacon is cool, use a pair of kitchen shears to cut it into small pieces. Set aside.
11) When the cake is done, remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
12) Remove the cake from the pan and once it has cooled completely, top with alternate layers of brown sugar bacon and glaze until both are used up and evenly dispersed.
13) Serve the rich coffee cake as a dessert. It can be served at room temperature or chilled.
Are you on the lookout for a yummy cake recipe that is different from the commonplace? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a unique coffee cake that promises to pleasantly surprise. This is a simple recipe and does not require the use of too many ingredients. Watch the video and learn to make a coffee cake that everyone is bound to fall in love with.