1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Empty the content of cake mix in a bowl, mash it with a spoon to avoid lumps, add oil, eggs and water to it and beat well.
3. Spray your bunt pan generously with enough baking spray.
4. Pour the cake mix into the bunt pan, shake it a little for the batter to settle down well.
5. Place the bunt pan on a baking tray and bake it for about 45 minutes.
6. Once done, remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool thoroughly.
7. In a bowl, mix vanilla frosting and the food dyes well. Keep stirring until you get the desired color. You can add a few extra drop of food dye for more effect.
8. Transfer the frosting into a plastic bag with tip.
9. Using the tip of the nozzle, plunge it into the cake until the cake puffs up and frosting oozes out.
10. Place a waxing paper and turn the cake upside down. Keep aside.
11. In a small pot, take chocolate frosting and heat it oven low setting, stirring continually to prevent burning. Keep stirring until the frosting completely melts.
12. Once your frosting has melted, pour it all over the bunt cake, covering it thoroughly.
13. Decorate the cake with festive toppings like sprinklers and marshmallow ghosts.
14. Slice and serve.
Halloween celebrations are incomplete without a bit of spooky looking sweet treats! Sweeten up your Halloween with traditional bunt cake that is easy to whip up and quick too. Deck it up with wild, spooky and funky frosting and there you have a Halloween special dessert to die for. Follow the video and get making bunt cakes at home.