Broken Window Glass Cake
Cherry Flavor Gelatin - 1 package
Lime Flavor Gelatin - 1 package
Boiling water - 3 cups
Cold water - 1 1/2 cups
Graham cracker crumbs - 1 1/2 cups
Butter or margarine - 1/3 cup, melted
Pineapple juice - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Whipping cream - 2 cups
1. In separate bowls, add the gelatins, and dissolve each in 1 cup of boiling water, and add ½ cup of cold water in each bowl.
2. Into 3 different 8-inch square pan, pour the mixtures separately , chill until firm for 3 hours. Cut into ½ inch cubes.
3. In a bowl, mix crumbs with butter. Set aside about 1/4 cup for garnish.
4. In a tube pan, press remaining crumb mixture evenly over bottom and up sides to within 1" from top of 9" and chill.
5. In a bowl, add pineapple juice, blend in whipped topping, fold in jelly cubes.
6. Spoon into crumb-lined pan. Chill overnight or until firm.
7. Run a spatula around sides of pan and gently remove sides.
8. Garnish with reserved crumbs or with additional whipped topping.
9. Serve chilled.