|Cornmeal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) In a large bowl, combine together the milk and cornmeal. Stir well.
2) Add the salt, eggs and garlic powder and stir well.
3) Coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray and heat it over moderate heat till very hot.
4) For each cornmeal cake, pour 1 tablespoon of batter into the hot skillet.
5) Once the tops are bubble and the edges are slightly dry, turn the cakes.
6) Repeat the process till the entire batter has been used up.
7) Place the Cornbread Cakes on a serving platter and serve while still hot.