Jack Frost Cake
|Spice cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce (1 box, regular type)|
|Tapioca pudding||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 box, vanilla flavor)|
|Hard cider||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs until light.
4) Gently stream cider in the beaten egg.
5) In another bowl, mix together all the ingredients from spice cake mix and tapioca pudding.
6) Stir in the egg mixture in the spice cake mixture.
7) Beat the egg mixture with an electric beater until well mixed.
8) Pour the egg mixture in the baking pan.
9) Bake for 45 to 55 minutes on until knife inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
10) Slice and serve with whipped cream if desired.