Praline Pecan Cake
|Sifted confectioners sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecans||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
|Praline pecan cake||1|
1) In a bowl, mix together sugar and butter.
2) Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar mixture.
3) While beating, slowly stream the liqueur in the butter mixture, until soft peak consistency.
4) Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
5) Spread the butter mixture over the cake.
6) Garnish with chopped pecan, slice and serve cold.