Kiwifruit Wine Cake
|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Instant vanilla pudding||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Small package)|
|Oil/Shortening||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Crisco)|
|Powdered nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Kiwifruit wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon (for dusting)|
STEPS BEFORE COOKING
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, cream together egg and oil or shortening.
4) Add the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, nutmeg and wine to the egg mixture.
5) Using an electric beater, beat the egg mixture until well blended.
6) Pour the egg mixture into baking pan.
7) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
8) Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 25 minutes.
9) Slice and serve dusted with powdered sugar.