Peachy Almond Cake
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh peaches||2 , peeled, pitted and chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Spray a 8 x 8-inch pan with vegetable spray.
3)In a large bowl, beat the eggs, honey, oil, and almond extract together.
4) In a medium-size bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
5) Stir into the beaten ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6) Then stir in the peaches and turn into prepared pan.
7) Bake on the middle shelf of oven for about 35 minutes.
8) Serve the Peachy Almond Cake on a serving platter.