|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄2 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Instant vanilla pudding mix||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans/Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Southern comfort||30 Milliliter (small glass)|
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease the 10-inch tube or 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, cold water, oil and nuts.
4) Using and electric beater, beat the egg mixture until well mixed.
5) Pour the batter into the baking pan.
6) Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until knife inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
7) Place the cake on wire rack and allow to cool for 25 minutes.
8) In a saucepan, melt butter.
9) Add in the water and sugar.
10) Heat the mixture to boil, and allow to boil for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
11) Take the butter mixture from heat and mix in the alcohol.
12) Spread the glaze over the cake and place in the refrigerator until chill.
13) Slice and serve chilled.