Praline Pecan Cake
|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Eggs||4 Large, beaten (at room temperature)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Liquid brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Liqueur||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Confectioners' sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), sifted|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Pecan||2 Tablespoon, chopped (for garnish)|
FOR GETTING READY
1) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding and pie mix.
4) In another bowl, blend eggs, oil, brown sugar and liqueur until well mixed.
5) Beat the cake mixture and egg mixture, using an electric beater at low speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Fold the pecans in the egg mixture and pour into baking pan.
7) Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
8) Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
9) In a bowl, mix together sugar and butter.
10) Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar mixture.
11) While beating, slowly stream the liqueur in the butter mixture, until soft peak consistency.
12) Spread the butter mixture over the cake.
13) Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
14) Garnish with chopped pecan, slice and serve cold