|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Table cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1⁄2 Teaspoon (if desired)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream.
3) Add egg and milk to beat in.
4) In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
5) Add the sifted dry mixture to the egg mixture.
6) Fold in cranberries and mix well.
7) Use a greased and floured 9-inch square pan to pour the batter.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 35 minutes.
9) Meanwhile, prepare the butter sauce by combining all the related ingredients in a saucepan.
10) Place the saucepan over heat to boil for 3 or 4 minutes.
11) Pour the hot sauce over the warm cake or serve on side.