|Caster sugar||225 Gram|
|Plain yogurt||150 Gram|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 , grated|
|Plain flour||225 Gram, sifted|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 7-inch cake tin and use baking parchment to line it.
3) Beat the caster sugar and butter together till the mixture is pale and fluffy.
4) Add the yogurt and mix well.
5) Add the eggs gradually and beat thoroughly till the batter is smooth and thick.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 ¼ hours, till done.
7) Unmold the Yogurt Cake onto a decorative cake plate, cut into wedges and serve warm or at room temperature. Makes a good dessert as well as snack.