Ice Water Fudge Cake
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||2 Ounce, melted (1 Ounce Per Square)|
|Sifted cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ice water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, whip up butter to soften.
3) Continue beating by gradually adding sugar, until light & fluffy.
4) Break eggs into the butter, one by one.
5) Beat well after each addition.
6) Add cooled chocolate and vanilla to blend in.
7) In another bowl, sift together flour, soda and salt.
8) Add the dry mixture to creamed mixture alternately with water.
9) Beat the mixture after each addition.
10) Use 2 paper-lined 8" x 1 1/2" round pans to pour the batter evenly.
11) Place the pans inside oven to bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
12) Assemble the cakes by frosting with a fluffy chocolate icing, if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3314 Calories from Fat 1158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204.6%
Saturated Fat 79.5 g397.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 664.9 mg221.6%
Sodium 2515.6 mg104.8%
Total Carbohydrates 513 g171.1%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.7%
Sugars 302.5 g
Protein 41 g82.7%
Vitamin A 66% Vitamin C
Calcium 18.4% Iron 167%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet