1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Select a range of 2 1/2 to 3-inch tart pans of assorted shapes and sizes. Grease these pans and then set pans on cookie sheet.
3. Make the glaze by pouring the corn syrup, lemon juice and water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and cool
4. Prepare the batter for the fruitcake bars
5. Spoon a single tablespoon of the batter into each pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes till the cake is tender.
6. Remove the cake to a wire rack and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Brush the tarts with glaze and decorate with green and red candied cherries.